If you’ve been searching for homes for sale in Mackay you will know how overwhelming the choices can be! Not only will you need to choose the right plot of land and consider the possibilities for its size and shape, but you also need to consider whether your dream home design will suit the location you have in mind. With a house and land package, you could save yourself any frustration or guesswork and know exactly what you can expect in your new home.
The benefits of a house and land package
There are a number of benefits that make a house and land package a great choice:
- Rather than searching for land for sale in Mackay then finding a home design to suit, you can simply choose a floorplan you love and we’ll take care of the rest.
- You can take advantage of stamp duty concessions because your house isn’t built yet, which could potentially save you thousands of dollars.
- You won’t need to worry about the size, slope or other characteristics of your land plot, as this will have been checked for you already.
- You’ll have a clear idea of what the total cost of land and construction will involve before you begin the building process.
- Looking for higher ceilings or a larger living space? It can be easy to customise your design to suit your needs before construction begins.
How to find the right home and land package for sale in Mackay
Finding the right Mackay house and land package can actually be quite simple – you just need to look for the home design that suits your family and needs. Choose how many bedrooms, bathrooms and garage spaces you’ll need, then browse through a range of design options starting from under $400,000. For some home designs you’ll even have a choice between different land lots.
At Plantation Palms we currently have packages ranging from 2 to 4 bedrooms in a variety of styles, all provided by local Mackay builders. The best way to explore these plans is to visit our sale office at 3 Montgomery Street, Rural View, where our team can show you the latest house designs and lots on offer.
Exploring newly built homes at Plantation Palms
Of course, another option you have is to visit our newly constructed homes for sale in Mackay’s Northern Beaches. This makes it even easier to get a feel for the home you want, because you can walk straight in and experience the interior spaces and finishes in person. Everything has been completed for you with these homes, including landscaping! You can check out the latest homes for sale here, starting from just $385,000.